Going to take the first step towards your dream business to make an exclusive entry into the market by impressing investors.
Well! That’s like living a dream and enjoying every moment of it. However, as an investor, it is sometimes very difficult to get the motive of the product/idea that you are going to deliver.
Don’t worry if you haven’t think about it yet, or you’re feeling nervous .here is a list of questions that must be clear in your mind before an investor asks for it.
Are you ready?
- How did you calculate market potential?
- How do you determine industry sales and growth rate?
- What makes your business different or unique?
- Why would someone be “compelled” to purchase your product or service? What specific needs does it address?
- How do you know that your business has high growth potential?
- What is it about your management team that makes them uniquely capable of executing this business plan?
- What are the primary risks facing this opportunity?
- Who are your competitors?
- What gives your company a competitive advantage?
- Does the company have proprietary intellectual property in the form of patents, trademarks, copyrights, etc.?
- When will your company break even in terms of profitability and cash flow?
- How do you plan to acquire customers?
- How do you plan to keep customers?
- What drives customer satisfaction for this industry and the product? And, how do you know?
- Who is the end-user of the product or service offering?
- What alliances or partnerships have you entered (e.g. joint ventures, marketing alliances, licensing arrangements, selling/distribution agreements, channel partnerships, software agreements, etc.)?
- What is the anticipated lifecycle of your product or service offering?
- What are your current and upcoming plans for R&D investments?
- How do you plan to expand your Team?
- What are the probable exit scenarios?
- What is the planned “Use of Proceeds”?
Well! Quite a long list right? But, When you’re ready to get all the question-answer to yourself, it’s time to get into the market to get as many investors as you want.